Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday 24th May 2004

I've been sitting here wondering what to write.

Reading other people's blogs left me with the desire to offer opinions and select a specific thing that pissed them off that day / week. Nothing has pissed me off since post 1. I hope there's not too many high expectations of this blog.

What did I do at the weekend ?
Well Saturday, I watched the FA Cup final, drank beer on the moor with friends and all our kids. The sun was out and everyone was in fine form.
Sunday, we took Scarlett swimming. She's only two on 10th June but she's getting really strong in the water. I've been taking her swimming almost every week since she was nine weeks old. She can adjust herself from vertical to horizontal in the water and start kicking her feet now. She loves every second of it. Finished off some gardening in the afternoon, played squash (badly) and came home for dinner and a movie.

So there you go. Nothing to piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home