Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday 29th June 2004

OK, Looney Tenant came back from holiday yesterday.
(I forgot to mention that he left 2 weeks ago for a holiday in Cyprus - and left his key in the door, making us wonder if he was ever coming back)
Anyway, LT looks a lot more chilled and relaxed. There would seem to be one good reason for this, sex. He met up with his Russian girlfriend over there and he hasn't seen her for a while, so my guess is that they probably didn't see much sun. Hopefully it should delay any psychotic episodes for a while. Perhaps I should pay someone to go and service him regularly to help avoid having him turn deranged, break in and murder us in our beds.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm looking for work.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Daniel Goodchild said...

You're offering to service my tenant on a regular basis ? Let me know your rates and I'll add it to his rent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home